Team Parent Description
1. Be the liaison between cheerleader parents, Coaches, and the Program Director.
2. Schedule parent volunteers from your squad to attend each practice. One adult must be present at every practice.
3. Attend games and monitor that rules regarding uniform and cheerleader safety are followed. If you are not able to attend a game, assign/find a responsible team parent substitute and notify the team Coaches so they are aware of the change.
4. Attend and assist at designated school pep rally to include chaperoning cheer team with festivities, in and out of the stadium, and for bathroom breaks.
5. Communicate any issues to the Program Director.
6. Support the team Coaches and assist with any issue that arises at practices or games.
7. Communicate to team Coaches any known absences not reported to you.
8. Communicate to parents and Coaches should a weather issue arise.
9. Work with and assist in the distribution of uniforms with the Uniform Distribution Coordinator. Help manage uniform exchanges.
10. Assist with picture day for your squad. Also, distribute pictures to parents at a future game once received.
11. Distribute spirit wear to parents who ordered.