* District Coordinators will receive their child's Registration Fee at no charge.
1. As District Coordinator (FHC, FHE, or FHN) you will be the direct contact/liason for all Team Parents for all grade levels within your District (3/4, 5/6 and 7/8) and the Program Director.
2. Assist is problem solving, communication issues with Team Parents, Coaches and your District's Communication Coordinator. Communicate any issues that cannot be resolved by you to the Board.
3. Attend and assist at designated school pep rally to include chaperoning cheer teams with festivities, in and out of the stadium, and for bathroom breaks.
4. Support the Team Parents.
5. Assist with picture day for your District teams.